We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant, with experience of social media management and the ability to create robust content strategies, to join our growing marketing team. Working in support of the digital marketing team, you will use your writing skills to create content which you will then be expected to apply across multiple marketing and social media platforms. You will play a key role in building and applying social media strategies and consulting regarding online advertising, website optimisation, email and mobile marketing.
As part of a busy team and one of the first points of contact for the client, you will be expected to be versed in all of Livelink’s service areas and proficient in digital marketing strategy and planning. A skilled writer, you will be creating interesting and relevant content for a variety of platforms and will be adept at juggling tasks to help bring projects to completion.
Livelink will give the right candidate the opportunity to progress and the chance to deal with exciting projects across a wide mix of industries and digital channels. So, if you’re a team-player, with a strong work-ethic, now’s your chance to shine.
- University Graduate in a Marketing related degree with an award of 2:1 or higher
- At least one year’s experience in a digital marketing role
- Proven knowledge of Google analytics
- Excellent writing skills
- A passion for social media reflected in your activity across various social media platforms
- Active in the Manchester digital marketing industry
Dependent on experience
To be considered for a role please apply online in the first instance.